Oatmeal’s granola bars. The base for these bars is dates – the natural sweetener supah powah. Homemade Granola Bars Ingredients: To make these healthy granola bar recipe, you will need Oats: I used old-fashioned oats for this recipe to make the bars nice and chewy. Made with whole grain oats and chewy dates, these Easy Homemade Oatmeal Date Granola Bars are perfect for a quick and healthy snack on the go!
A while back, we shared a cooking failure. These bars, packed with the sweet flavors of raisins and cinnamon, are inspired by oatmeal raisin cookies–but they're. Homemade oatmeal bars that taste similar to Nature Valley Crunchy granola bars but much better. You can cook Oatmeal’s granola bars using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal’s granola bars
- You need 21/2 cup of old fashioned oatmeal.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- You need 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of each.
- It’s of Walnut.
- You need of Pecan.
- You need of Almonds.
- It’s of Dried cherries or raisins or figs dried prunes or any dried fruit.
- You need of Mini chocolate chips or marshmallows.
- Prepare of Seeds peanuts or pumpkin or sunflowers.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Perfect to add to your child's lunch, have as a snack or dessert. Easy to make (no baking!) soft and chewy oatmeal granola bars made to taste like an iced oatmeal cookie. When I was in college, I had a professor that was obsessed with Clif Kid Z Bars. In a large sauce pan, over medium heat, add the oats, almonds, and sunflower seeds.
Oatmeal’s granola bars instructions
- Reheat the oven 325 f prepare 9×9 inc square pan lined with parchment paper and sprayed.
- Mix all the ingredients dry first then the wet mix all stirred up and put in the pan and press it down well hard with your hands.
- Bake for half hour and let it cool in the pan do not cut till it’s cold then cut it to bars enjoy 😉.
Introducing: Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Granola Bars! Because, no, I don't want a candy bar in disguise. Oatmeal Granola Bars recipe: Try this Oatmeal Granola Bars recipe, or contribute your own. Top oatmeal granola bars recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Larabars, granola bars, energy bars, whatever kind of bar it is, they usually love it.