Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack.
You can cook Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack
- You need 6 tbs of butter- melted.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ranch seasoning powder.
- You need to taste of S&p.
- It’s 4 of decent size chicken breasts.
- You need of About 1 lb of baby red potatoes halved or quatered up to you.
- It’s of Non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 strips of cooked & crumbled bacon.
- You need of Optional: 1/2 diced onion.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack step by step
- Preheat oven to 425. In a mixing bowl: mix ranch, butter & salt/pepper. Cut aluminum foil into 4 squares, coat with cooking spray. Place potatoes in a bowl, and coat with 4tbs of ranch mixture, coat evenly. Place chicken on foil, coat with s&p. Divide potatoes evenly betwwen the portions, add onion if desired. Drizzle rest of butter mixture over chicken..
- Fold aluminum foil over chicken/potatoes to make a "packet." Bake for 45 minutes. Open packet & sprinkle cheese & bacon over chicken, cook for 2-4 minutes..
- Note: can also be done on a medium high grill for 30 min & 2 min for cheese!.