Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad.
You can cook Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Prepare 1 of large head of cauliflower, sliced in 1 inch steaks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of miso, I used red, yellow miso was in the original recipe.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce or tamari.
- You need 1 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic crushed and chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of I tsp sesame oil.
- Prepare 5-6 of large fresh red shiso leaves, chopped.
- You need 1-2 inch of piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 a lime.
Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad step by step
- Heat oven to 450° F..
- Break sliced cauliflower into flowerets..
- Mix miso with water until well mixed in a medium bowl. Add olive oil, soy sauce, mirin, Sriracha and garlic. Toss cauliflower in mixture..
- Arrange cauliflower on a shallow pan and roast 15-20 minutes..
- Flip or stir cauliflower on the baking pan and cook for 10-15 mins more..
- Take cauliflower out of the oven and let cool for 10 minutes..
- Add chopped red shiso, sesame oil, grated ginger and lime juice to roasted cauliflower. Toss or mix well..
- Serve as a side dish..