Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich.
You can have Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich
- You need 2 of Slices Sourdough Bread.
- It’s 4 of Tbsp Butter.
- Prepare 4 of Slices Ham.
- Prepare 2 of Cups Grated Cheese (Swiss, Colby or Cheader).
Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- You need a cookie sheet and wire rack. Place wire rack on top of cookie sheet..
- Butter both sides of bread. Place on wire rack. Top with ham and cheese. (I used Colby Jack Cheese, but usually I used Swiss)..
- The butter helps toast bottom of bread while adding moisture and flavor..
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes..
- Take out and place in broiler for 10 minutes to brown..