Trix Cereal Cake Pops.
You can cook Trix Cereal Cake Pops using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Trix Cereal Cake Pops
- Prepare 1 box of Yellow or White Cake Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water, Vegetable Oil and Egg whites.
- It’s 1 cup of Rich and Creamy Vanilla Frosting.
- It’s 4 cup of Trix Cereal.
- You need 36 of Vanilla-Flavored Candy Melts.
- Prepare 48 of Paper Lollipop Sticks.
Trix Cereal Cake Pops instructions
- Heat Oven to 375°F. Then, to make the white cake you will need to add in the water, vegetable oil, and egg whites to the white cake mix and then put it in the oven to bake for about 11-14 minutes..
- In a bowl, then, crumble the white cake: stir in frosting until well blended . Then, refrigerate for about 2 hours or until firm enough to shape..
- Then, roll cake mixture into 48 (1 1/2-inch) balls: place on cookie sheet. Freeze for about 1 to 2 hours. Meanwhile, coarsely crush the trix cereal. Line cookie sheet with wax paper and melt the candy melts in the microwave for about 1:30 minutes or until softened enough to frost..
- Then, you will start to put the paper lollipop stick in the center of each cake pop and slowly take your time and put the cake pop in the candy melts and put sprinkles. When you are done frosting all the cake pop refrigerate for about 1 or 2 hours until they are hardened enough for you to eat. Enjoy:-) ..