Roasted Cauliflower Salad.
You can have Roasted Cauliflower Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- It’s of Leftover roasted Cauliflower, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 c of steamed green beans.
- You need 1/2 c of cooked garbanzo beans.
- Prepare 1/4 c of L'martinique French vinaigrette.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dry roasted sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
Roasted Cauliflower Salad instructions
- Roast 1 head of cauliflower in olive oil at 425 degree for 25 mins, flipping once mid way..
- Let cauliflower cool then roughly chop into bite size flowerets or use leftover roasted cauliflower..
- Add 2-3 cups of cauliflower and remainder of ingredients in a salad or mixing bowl. Toss with dressing and serve..