Mike's 10 Minute Garlic Crab Lobster & Shrimp Marisco.
You can cook Mike's 10 Minute Garlic Crab Lobster & Shrimp Marisco using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's 10 Minute Garlic Crab Lobster & Shrimp Marisco
- It’s 2 Pounds of Snow Crab Claws.
- You need 2 Pounds of Rock Lobster Tails.
- You need 2 Pounds of Pre-Steamed Jumbo Shrimp.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- It’s 1 of Good Pinch Saffron Threads.
- Prepare 8 oz of Salted Irish Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Lemon Wedges.
Mike's 10 Minute Garlic Crab Lobster & Shrimp Marisco step by step
- Lobster, Crab Claws and Shrimp pictured..
- Bring butter, wine and seasonings to a steady boil..
- Pulled and chopped Rock Lobster. Split lobster tails down the middle and remove meat. Rough chop meat..
- Throw in all seafood except for pre-steamed Jumbo Shrimp at a hard boil. Cover tightly and steam for 8 minutes..
- Add pre-steamed shrimp and steam 2 minutes longer..
- Pour everything into a large communal bowl. Including butter/wine mixture. Garnish dish with fresh chives..
- Serve with warm fresh bread for dipping in your butter sauce, lemon wedges and a quality white wine..
- Steamed seafood searing in butter, garlic and white wine..