Cheese Steak Egg Rolls.
You can have Cheese Steak Egg Rolls using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Steak Egg Rolls
- Prepare 6 ounces of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt bend.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 of small onion, thin sliced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small red pepper, thin sliced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 8 of ounnceblack diamond spreadable cheddar cheese, at room tempera.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Parmesan peppercorn dressing.
- You need 1 of latge egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water (egg wash).
- Prepare 8-10 of eggroll wraooers.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need of Garnish seasoning.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh grated Romano cheese,.
- Prepare as needed of Sriracha seasoning,.
Cheese Steak Egg Rolls step by step
- In a skillet heat oil and butter until hot. Season beef with sriracha and brown in the skillet removing to a plate as each piece is cooked.
- Add onion, garlic and pepper, season with salt and pepper and soften, add green onions.
- Add beef, vegetables and cheeses and Parmesan peppercorn dressing to bowl and combine. Cool compleatly.
- Make eggrplls.
- Lay eggrolls on a flat surface and brush edges with egg wash.
- Place some filling on the end.
- Fold sids over.
- Roll up compleatly enclosing filling.
- Heat enough oil to cover 2 eggrolls at a time in a deep pot to 350.
- Fry eggrolls until golden. Remove to a rack to drain, sprinkle with Romano cheese and sriracha seasoning while hot..
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce such as mustard sauce, chili sauce, cheese sauce, barbaque sauce or sour cream.