Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad.
You can cook Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 6-8 of watermelon radishes, or regular radishes.
- Prepare 1 of bulb of fennel.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Chopped mixed fresh herbs.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Trader Joe's Champagne Pear vinaigrette.
Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad step by step
- Cut cauliflower into 1 inch steaks and flowerets. Trim stalk from fennel bulb and reserve fronds. Slice fennel into wedges. Wash radishes well, trim and cut in wedges or chunks..
- On a baking sheet or in a shallow baking pan arrange vegetables in order of length of cooking time. Radishes first, then fennel then cauliflower..
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil and salt. Roast at 425° until cooked well. 45 mins for radishes, 35 mins for fennel and 25 mins for cauliflower. Rotate vegetables as needed to chat and cook well. Remove from baking sheet as done cooking..
- Place cooled roasted vegetables on a mixing bowl. Chop herbs and fennel fronds. Add to bowl. Add vinaigrette and toss. Adjust salt as needed. Serve..