Brad's lobster, shrimp, beer mac n' cheese. This lobster & shrimp mac n cheese is FULL of lobster and shrimp. I definitely didn't skimp on the pieces and there's definitely some in every bite. The cheese I used was a Kerrygold Killaree cheddar cheese and I also used gruyere cheese.
It was like a foreign land. This smoked lobster mac & cheese is easy, creamy, delicious and packed full of flavor. Cooked on the Traeger Grill, it can be a side dish or a main course. You can have Brad's lobster, shrimp, beer mac n' cheese using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's lobster, shrimp, beer mac n' cheese
- You need 12 Oz of pre cooked weight. lobster tails.
- You need 1 lb of 51-60 count shrimp.
- It’s 1 pkg of small shell pasta.
- You need 2 of shallots, chopped.
- Prepare 8 strips of good bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 32 Oz of pkg Velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- You need 6 Oz of Belgian wit ale.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of chile infused olive oil.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare of chopped dried chives.
- Prepare of parmesan, Romano cheese blend.
And really, this Smoked Lobster Mac & Cheese recipe is pretty simple. You the noodles, the lobster and the cheese sauce… and that is about it. Cooked lobster takes macaroni and cheese to a new level. Our lobster macaroni and cheese is If you're always looking for ways to up your mac and cheese game, add this recipe to your repertoire.
Brad's lobster, shrimp, beer mac n' cheese step by step
- In a large pot of salted water, bring to a rolling boil. Add lobster and boil five minutes. A little longer if the tail is very large..
- In a frying pan, heat and add chopped bacon and shallots. Fry on med low until bacon is cooked and shallots are translucent. Do not cook until bacon is crispy..
- Remove to a plate and drain on paper towels. Reserve bacon grease..
- Remove lobster to a plate to cool. Reserve water. Skim off any fat from the lobster and discard..
- Bring water back to a boil. Add pasta. Cook until al dentè. Stir a few times. Drain and rinse pasta under hot water when done..
- When lobster can be handled, remove shell and chop or shred meat.
- Place Velveeta and ale in a pot. Chop Velveeta into small cubes. Melt over med low heat. Stir very often.
- Place peeled shrimp in the pan with the bacon drippings. Sprinkle with white pepper and garlic powder. Add I tbs chile infused olive oil. Saute over medium heat until just done. Drain..
- When cheese is melted, add the sharp cheddar and add milk, 1/4-1/2 cup, until cheese becomes smooth and creamy. Add the bacon and shallots. Fold in the lobster, shrimp, and pasta. Heat till everything is heated through..
- Plate and serve immediately. Garnish with chopped dry chives, and parmesan Romano blend..
When all the shredded cheese has been added, add the mascarpone and stir. Toss the cooked pasta with the sauce and ½ of the lobster, reserving about ½ for the top. Beer Mac and Cheese Recipe HERE. Cajun Shrimp Mac and Cheese Recipe HERE. Add the milk and the beer and bring to a boil, whisking the entire time.