Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf.
You can have Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 of large pack ground turkey.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of oregano.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 6 of mozzarella cheese sticks.
- You need of Provolone cheese (as many as you need).
- Prepare Jar of spaghetti sauce (your favorite flavor).
Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- In a large bowl combine : Ground turkey, milk, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs,eggs, garlic,onion powder and black pepper, mix all well…….
- Let your mixture sit in the fridge for about an hour to let the flavors incorporate together……
- Lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray, then place HALF of turkey meat mixture onto baking pan, like this……Shape into half of a loaf……
- Place several slices of provolone cheese on meat mixture, then place mozzarella cheese sticks on top of provolone cheese, like this……
- Now place a few more slices of provolone cheese on top of mozzarella cheese sticks, like this…..
- Now place the rest of the meat mixture on top of all the cheeses, pinch edges of your loaf to seal the sides…..it should look like this…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 1 hour……
- After baking for an hour top your turkey meatloaf with your jar sauce, place back into the oven at 400 degrees for 30 min…….Remove any curdling from your meatloaf with a spoon……
- Remove from oven and let sit for about 30 minutes, then slice and serve with veggies 🌽 or mashed potatoes 🥔…….
- Enjoy 😉!!!!.