Easy Nutella Mini Cheesecakes (no bake).
You can cook Easy Nutella Mini Cheesecakes (no bake) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Nutella Mini Cheesecakes (no bake)
- It’s of Pudding.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of nutella.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s 2/3 cup of chocolate graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 2 1/3 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of nutella.
Easy Nutella Mini Cheesecakes (no bake) step by step
- Mix all ingredients for crust together..
- Line a cupcake tray with cupcake liners. (I used foil liners).
- Press crust mixture into the liners and place into freezer..
- In a bowl, mix together all pudding ingredients and pour into cupcake tray..
- Freeze overnight. I thought it would freeze and be rock hard but it was perfectly set and just nice and cool..
- Remove foil liners and enjoy! Delicious and easy treats :).