Dandelion Shortbread Cookies.
You can cook Dandelion Shortbread Cookies using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dandelion Shortbread Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 c (2 sticks) of butter softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4-1 cup of dandelion petals (just yellow).
- It’s 2 1/2 c of AP flour.
- You need Splash of milk.
Dandelion Shortbread Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Mix butter & sugar with a mixer until fluffy (about 3 min). Add dandelion petals & beat to incorporate. (Add as many or as little as you feel comfortable)..
- Gradually add flour, beat to incorporate. Add splash of milk, beat another minute if desired. Knead dough with hands to really mix. Now choose: 1.) Roll out dough & use a cookie cutter or 2.) Roll dough into a ball and dip in white sugar. *I did 2* Bake 20-25 minutes, until bottom is golden brown. Take out & let cool. Remember shortbread is not a sweet cookie, best served with milk, tea or coffee..