Choco Chip Cookie.
You can cook Choco Chip Cookie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choco Chip Cookie
- You need 1 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar (220g).
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar (100g).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour (315g).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (3g).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coarse salt.
- It’s 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Choco Chip Cookie instructions
- Preheat oven to 375f. Mix the brown sugar, white sugar, and unsalted butter..
- When sugar and butter are creamed, add eggs one at a time. Then add vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, sift and combine all dry ingredients..
- Pour the dry ingredients in batches to incorporate in the wet mixture..
- Add the chocolates and fold well..
- Put the batter in the refrigerator for 30mins to an hour for easy handling when forming balls..
- Form balls using your hand, an ice cream scooper, or two spoons. Make sure the balls are the same sizes for even baking..
- Put a pinch of salt on top of each ball before putting the baking sheet in the oven for 7 1/2 mins..