Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy.
They're inexpensive, and everyone loves them. What a huge difference – the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. I have a few tricks that make these the best soft chocolate chip cookies that you'll ever try. You can cook Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had
- It’s 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter (melted).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 cups of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
With hundreds of positive reviews from bakers around Like many of you, I've searched far and wide for the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe: the best chocolate chip cookies, a recipe I can bake again. Well, these wonderful homemade cookies are loaded with some incredible ingredients. These are, these have to be, the best chocolate chip cookies, ever. Crispy around the edges, chewy and chocolaty in the middle, and thin, oh so thin.
Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had step by step
- Place 1/2 cup oats in a food processor. (You want to make them into a powder)..
- Place them into a medium bowl and whisk together with the oats, 2 1/4 cups AP flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl stir together 1 cup melted butter, 3/4 cup brown sugar, & 3/4 cup sugar. Stir until smooth. Then stir in 1 Tbsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, & 2 eggs. Stir until smooth..
- Stir wet mixture into the dry. Mixture will be lumpy..
- Stir in 3 cups chocolate chips & 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts..
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. *I like silicon mats. Scoop 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls and place on sheet. (Don’t need to space out because this is just to chill). Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- Preheat 350°.
- Place cookies well spaced on sheet. Slightly depress each ball with palm of have..
- Bake 13-17 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE. these are best a little bit under done..
- You’re welcome.
- 1 cookie. 401 calories. 47 g carbs. 5g protein. 21g fat. 10g sat fat. 44 mg cholesterol. 199mg sodium. 32g sugar..
The only way someone doesn't love these, is if they prefer thick cookies instead, which, in that case, makes their opinion invalid, since they're obviously. But the McGhee chocolate chip cookie has a pure vanilla flavor that tastes, somehow, slightly caramelized and a texture that elevates it: a feathery, pillowy texture that I've been on a quest for the perfect old fashioned chocolate chip cookie. Those look great and the uneven edges are a good sign. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. I have tried dozens of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years, this one is far superior to any of them!!