Chocolate Chip Cookies. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
I'll show you how to make the Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and why it will give you a perfect chocolate chip cookie every time! Chocolate chip cookies are a household favorite, a timeless classic, an unparalleled snack, warm, cold, dunked in milk, in dough form, or in baked form. No one can resist the comfort of a chocolate. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 1/4 cups of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 2 cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs!
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Stir flour, baking soda, and salt together..
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy..
- Add eggs to the sugar mixture and beat well..
- Add the sugar mixture to the flour mixture and blend until smooth..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Use 1/2 Tb measuring spoon rounded to drop cookies onto lined baking sheet..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove onto wire rack and enjoy!.
These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. What's better than chocolate chip cookies? Chocolate chip cookie dough in your freezer that's ready to go whenever a cookie craving hits. Here's how: How To Freeze Cookie Dough. "The best chocolate chip cookies that bake up HUGE, thick, chewy and full of a variety of chocolate and a little oats to take them over the top!" Visual learner?