Ashley's Epic Grilled Cheese.
You can cook Ashley's Epic Grilled Cheese using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ashley's Epic Grilled Cheese
- You need 2 slices of wheat bread.
- You need 2 slices of Ham lunch meat.
- Prepare 2 slices of Turkey lunch meat.
- It’s 2 slices of roast beef lunch meat.
- It’s 1 slice of chicken lunch meat.
- You need 1 slice of cheese.
- You need 1 slice of tomato.
- You need 3 of spread and butter chips.
- You need 1 of TS of honey mustard spread out.
Ashley's Epic Grilled Cheese instructions
- Preheat your burner to medium heat.
- Layer your bread with butter on one side each slice.
- Flip the bread over the top of the other piece (trust me less messier).
- Place all for kinds of lunch meat down on the non buttered side.
- Place the cheese.
- Add the honey mustard on top of the cheese. (keeps the pickles from falling off).
- Add the pickles.
- Add the tomato.
- Very carefully pick up the slice of bread that has the ingredients on it and place the other piece of bread on top, buttered part up.
- Place in skillet.
- Let bottom get golden brown, then flip.