Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni.
You can cook Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni
- Prepare of Campbells Creamy Herb & Garlic cooking soup.
- Prepare of Rigatoni pasta.
- Prepare of chopped cooked chicken (rotisserie or cooked).
- Prepare of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of diced fire-roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare of Alfredo sauce.
- You need of diced jalapeños.
- Prepare of italian style panko bread crumbs.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni instructions
- Cook pasta as directed on the package until al-dente and drain..
- Mix together the soup, tomatoes, alfredo & jalapeños. Stir in pasta, chicken, 1/2 cup bread crumbs & 1/2 cup cheese..
- Pour into buttered casserole dish and top with remaining bread crumbs & cheese. Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes & Serve..