Chocolate chip cookie bars. This chocolate chip cookie bar recipe is seriously the best. Taste testers gave these chocolate chip cookie bars a stamp of approval- and I'm so glad because this dough makes my favorite chewy chocolate chip cookies, too. We're talking the softest, chewiest, thickest chocolate chip cookies to ever come out of my oven.
You have to make these delicious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars. They are the perfect combination of creamy cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cookie Dessert Recipes for Parties Super Bowl. You can have Chocolate chip cookie bars using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie bars
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cups of ap flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- Prepare of At least 1 cup or more chocolate chips.
These chocolate chip cookie bars are GOLD. Okay so no big deal but you have to drop what you're doing right now and go make these. They are seriously the best chocolate chip bars I've ever made! Some other exciting points: The butter doesn't have to be softened because we are browning it anyway.
Chocolate chip cookie bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. In mixer cream butter and both sugars til fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to flour and add 1 cup at a time. Add chocolate chips..
- In a sprayed 9×13 pan spread mixture and bake about 30-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares..
These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are beyond easy to make and full of chocolatey goodness with nice notes of brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Skip the scooping and make your chocolate chip cookies in a pan instead! These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are an easy-to-make treat loaded with melty semisweet chocolate chips inside a buttery soft cookie bar! Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are thick and chewy and a great treat for a crowd, potlucks and parties. They have the flavor you love from a great chocolate chip cookie, baked into easy and delicious bars!