Mike's Lobster Crab Bisque.
You can have Mike's Lobster Crab Bisque using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Lobster Crab Bisque
- Prepare of ● For The Seafood Bisque.
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Langistino Lobster [chop – reserve half for finish].
- Prepare 6 oz of Real Crab Meat [reserve all for bisque finish]].
- Prepare 16 oz of Real Canned Crab Meat [add all to blender].
- You need 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1 Cup of Seafood Stock.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine [more if needed].
- It’s 1 of LG Carrot [peeled – fine blended].
- It’s 1/2 of LG White Onion [fine blended].
- You need 1 of LG Stalk Celery [fine blended].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic [fine blended].
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Crushed Bay Leaves [fine blended].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White Pepper.
Mike's Lobster Crab Bisque instructions
- Real Langistino lobster tail chunks and your canned lump crab meat pictured. Check closely for any shells. Reserve 1/2 of your chopped lobster chunks for your chunky bisque finish and blend. However, use ALL of your canned crab meat and 1/2 of your chopped lobster meat and place in blender..
- Real lump crab meat pictured. Check for any shells. Reserve all fresh whole crab meat for your chunky bisque finish. Do not blend..
- Blend everything in the Bisque section together except for 1/2 of your chopped lobster tails and your 6 oz chopped real crab meat. You'll definitely want visable seafood chunks in your bowls upon serving..
- Place blended mixture in a thick bottomed pot. Simmer bisque for 10 minutes. Then. add your remaining lump lobster and crab meat to pot and gently stir. Simmer bisque 3 minutes longer..
- Place hot bisque in small ramikims. Seal tightly and flip jars upside down until cooled. This action will seal your creamy bisque air tight..
- If not serving immediately, reheat your bisque filled jars by placing your ramikims in a pot of simmering water [about 2 inches] until they're fully heated..
- Serve with a quality Sauvignon Blanc wine to cut the richness of this dish. Enjoy!.