Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes.
You can have Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of small green bell pepper.
- You need 16 oz of mushrooms.
- It’s 3 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Worcestershire.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 4 oz of provolone cheese slice.
- You need 6 of brioche hamburger buns.
- It’s 4 oz of Mozzarella cheese slices.
Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes step by step
- Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes.
- Dice Mushrooms, Bell Pepper and Onion and set aside.
- Brown ground beef, remove from pan and set aside. There is no need to drain..
- Melt butter in same pan and add mushrooms, bell pepper and onion. Cook for 6 minutes..
- Return ground beef to pan.
- Mix beef broth and cornstarch together and add to pan.
- Add salt, pepper, ketchup and Worcestershire to pan.
- Cook for approx 15 minutes or until a significant amount of liquid is gone (mixture should be approx 25 % liquid).
- Add provolone and mozzarella cheese and stir until melted.
- Scoop mixture onto bun and enjoy!.