Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie.
You can have Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie
- Prepare 1 of serving of Simply Organic Vanilla Protein Powder.
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen kale.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen pineapple.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hemp hearts/seeds.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie instructions
- Pour water into blender with protein powder, banana, and half avocado and blend.
- Add frozen kale, pineapple, and carrots and blend on smoothie, extraction, or juice setting for at least 2 minutes.
- Add 1.5 tbsp of hemp seeds and continue blending.
- Pour into cup and garnish with 0.5 tbsp of hemp seeds and a couple cubes of pineapple.