Buffalo chicken wontons. Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wontons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Crab Wontons in the Air Fryer. Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wontons Tips and Tricks.
Buffalo chicken wontons are delicious buffalo chicken stuffed in a wonton and deep fried. These Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups will happen more than once during the football season at our house! The base for these cups came from my good friend Jean's wing dip with a. · Buffalo chicken wontons or rangoons are a twist on the classic crab rangoon. You can have Buffalo chicken wontons using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken wontons
- You need 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced super fine.
- You need 1 cup of buffalo sauce.
- It’s 2 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- It’s 24 of wonton wrappers.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
Buffalo sauce, shredded chicken and cream cheese fried together in a crispy golden wonton. Buffalo chicken rangoons or buffalo chicken wontons are growing in popularity. I'm seeing them emerge on menus in restaurants everywhere. If you love buffalo chicken (anything really), these are a must try.
Buffalo chicken wontons step by step
- Heat fryer to 375. Cook chicken in a lightly oiled pan and stir in buffalo sauce, ranch or blue cheese dip, mozzarella cheese and cream cheese..
- Beat the egg and brush each wonton wrapper with it. Place about a teaspoon of the mixture into the center of each wrapper and fold over in a triangle shape. Fry 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Serve with ranch to dip..
Chicken, buffalo sauce and a crispy shell – how could you not want to that? Your belly will thank me later. I made these wontons with already cooked chicken, used fat-free cream cheese, light Cheddar cheese, and of course Franks Hot Sauce! These buffalo chicken wontons with homemade yogurt blue cheese dip are so perfect for tailgating! By being baked in the oven with minimal ingredients, these are… Put the Buffalo sauce, sweet chili sauce, honey and butter in a saucepan and bring to a simmer Take a wonton wrapper (cover the rest with a damp towel) and put a small amount of the chicken.