You can cook Penne Arrabiata using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Penne Arrabiata
- It’s of penne pasta.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of cooked chicken, diced..
- You need of garlic, crushed or chopped to small pieces.
- You need of dried chilli flakes.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of finely chopped fresh oregano leaves.
- You need of cilantro leaves or basil, to garnish.
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste.
Penne Arrabiata step by step
- Cook pasta in a large sauce pan with salted boiling water until tender. You may refer the packet instructions also. Drain and set aside..
- In another large deep frying pan, heat oil over medium heat, add onion and stir until soft.
- Add garlic and chilli flakes, cook until fragrant. About 1 min.
- Add tomato and bring to simmer. Simmer for 3 to 4 min or until sauce is thickened..
- Add chicken and oregano and stir..
- Now add the cooked pasta and toss well. Season with enough salt and pepper and garnish with cilantro leaves..
- May be served with salad or toasted bread..