Chocolate chip cookies. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
I'll show you how to make the Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and why it will give you a perfect chocolate chip cookie every time! Chocolate chip cookies are a household favorite, a timeless classic, an unparalleled snack, warm, cold, dunked in milk, in dough form, or in baked form. No one can resist the comfort of a chocolate. You can cook Chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1/2 C of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 C of White Sugar.
- You need 1 C of + 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dominican Vanilla (any vanilla is fine).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 Cup of chocolate chips.
Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs!
Chocolate chip cookies instructions
- In a small saucepan melt the butter. Once melted, add both sugars to the warm butter and stir. Let it cool. In another bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda and swift together and set aside..
- In another bowl, lightly beat the egg and vanilla together. Then add this to the butter sugar mixture..
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour and stir until well combined adding the chocolate chips too. Once combined, let it cool in the fridge for half hour or so. We didn't have enough chocolate chips as we wanted..
- Set oven to 375F (190c). Take the cookie dough out and begin to roll them into small size balls. Place them in a cookie sheet ungreased..
- Once your oven is done preheating place cookies in for 10 minutes..
These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. What's better than chocolate chip cookies? Chocolate chip cookie dough in your freezer that's ready to go whenever a cookie craving hits. Here's how: How To Freeze Cookie Dough. "The best chocolate chip cookies that bake up HUGE, thick, chewy and full of a variety of chocolate and a little oats to take them over the top!" Visual learner?