Creamy Chicken Pasta.
You can have Creamy Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Pasta
- You need of cubed chicken.
- You need of pasta.
- Prepare of Spices such as: chillie powder, turmeric powder, fine salt.
- You need of cake flour.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- You need of Butter for frying.
- Prepare of onion, diced.
- You need of chillies, diced.
- It’s of Cheese slices.
Creamy Chicken Pasta step by step
- Mix your spices into the chicken. Leave in fridge for about 5 mins.
- On the stove add butter into the pot and mix till melted then add your onions and chillies and mix for a minute. The add your marinated chicken and cook..
- Just before the chicken can get cooked add in your cake flour and milk and stir till it forms a sauce..
- Remove from stove.
- Boil your pasta with a bit of oil and fine salt. (I used the san marco pasta express, if you using this then do not boil the pasta with salt and oil use water only).
- If you using normal pasta drain the water but if you using the pre-packed one then do not drain the water. Add either chicken ala king pasta sauce or the sauce that comes with the pre-packed pasta and add milk creating a sauce..
- Add your cooked chicken into the pasta and add some cheese slices stir till the cheese melt. Remove from stove and enjoy.