THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes. Relatively small in extent from one surface to the opposite, usually in the. Thin may refer to: a lean body shape. (See also: emaciation, underweight). Thin (web server), a Ruby web-server based on Mongrel.
From Middle English thinne, thünne, thenne, from Old English þynne, from Proto-Germanic *þunnuz ("thin") – compare *þanjaną ("to stretch, spread out") – from Proto-Indo-European *ténh₂us ("thin"), from *ten- ("to stretch"). Транскрипция и произношение слова "thin" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры. Thin definition: Something that is thin is much narrower than it is long. Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. adjective, thin·ner, thin·nest. having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thick:thin ice. of small cross section in comparison with the length; slender: a thin wire. You can cook THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter-flavored shortening.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- It’s 1/3 cup of light brown sugar packed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg room temperature.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
How to use thin in a sentence. How to Pronounce Thin, Thing, Think, Things and Thinks. American English Pronunciation. thin – WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Something thin is narrow or not very thick.
THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large bowl cream together shortening, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in egg until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until well combine and a dough starts to form..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Using a mini ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoons worth) scoop out dough and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Completely flatten each ball of dough. (see notes) Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies sit in the pan for about 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Cookies will crisp up even more as they cool. Store in airtight container..
If you wear thin socks on a cold winter day, your toes Thin can describe something that is narrow and slender, like a hair or a thread. It can also describe a. thin. n.) Something girls (for some odd reason) aspire to be above all else, to the exclusion of healthy meals, self-confidence, and common sense. It is a vague goal that all females pursue, and that many. thin meaning, definition, what is thin: if something is thin, there is only a sm. a jacket made of light material). two thin slices of bread The road was covered with a thin layer of ice.