Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis.
You can have Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis
- It’s of ● For The Bread.
- You need 12 of Thick Slices Fresh Artisinal Bread.
- Prepare as needed of Horseradish Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Meats [all precooked – room temp].
- You need 4 1/4 of " Thick Slices Black Forest Ham [important for sweetness].
- Prepare 1 Pound of Precooked Roast Beef Slices.
- It’s 1 Pound of Precooked Turkey Breast Slices.
- You need of ● For The Cheeses [room temp].
- Prepare 8 Slices of Swiss Cheese.
- You need 8 Slices of Provolone Cheese.
- It’s of ● For The Au Jus.
- It’s 1 Bottle of Au Jus Concentrate.
- It’s as needed of Equal Parts Water Or Low/No Sodium Beef Broth.
Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis step by step
- Here's what you'll need. Au Jus not pictured here. See below..
- Fry ham in Panini.
- Butter bread and add Swiss cheese, ham, roast beef, Provolone cheese, plain bread, Swiss cheese, turkey and another slice of Provolone..
- Press ham until fully scored..
- Butter the top piece of bread and place on your Panini Press..
- Cook until your bread has scored and then cinch top down until the cheeses have fully melted..
- Create your easy Au Jus Sauce..
- Use a quality Au Jus concentrate like Johnny's brand. Just add equal parts water or low sodium broth to concentrate and heat..
- Slice sandwich and prep for service..
- Serve both sandwich and Au Jus piping hot with horseradish sauce. Enjoy!.