Ladybirds Lattice Cheese Cake Slice ..
You can have Ladybirds Lattice Cheese Cake Slice . using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Lattice Cheese Cake Slice .
- Prepare 250 grams of PHILADELPHIA original cheese ..
- You need 2 packages of lattice biscuits.
- Prepare 250 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of caster sugar / superfine sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of gelatine powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of HOT water.
- Prepare 1 of squeeze of juice from half a lemon.
Ladybirds Lattice Cheese Cake Slice . step by step
- NOTE ; this will only work with Philly cheese and not light Philadelphia original cheese , nothing else will work and unsalted butter , Also make sure you let the gelatine mix cool completely before adding it to the mixture or it will curedly the mixture . Also this is best to made the day before you will need it ..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper leaving a little of the baking paper hanging over two of the sides , this will help in the removal of the slice for slicing once set ..
- Place the gelatine into a heatproof glass and add the half cup of hot water and stir till the gelatine dissolves . Set aside to cool completely ..
- Using one of the packet of lattice biscuits , with the inside of the biscuits facing upwards , layer the biscuits evenly across the bottom of the prepared baking tray ..
- In a separate clean large bowl , beat together the cubed butter , broken up Philly cheese , the sugar and the vanilla essence , until smooth , creamy and combined ..
- Next add the prepared , completely cooled , gelatine , and mix together well to combine next add the lemon juice and mix to combine all thoroughly . Should be smooth and very creamy looking ..
- Once mixture is prepared , carefully pour evenly all over the prepared biscuits in the lined baking tray , and smooth out evenly ..
- Now take the second packet of lattice biscuits and carefully place them over top of the cheese mixture already on a layer of lattice biscuits in the tray , evenly to cover all the top of the slice with the lattice biscuits ..
- Once fully prepared , place in the fridge to set over night ..
- Once set the next day , remove the chilled slice tray from the fridge and carefully using the hanging over baking paper pieces , remove the slice from the baking tray . Then carefully , using the biscuits as a guideline , slice individual slices , either the whole lattice biscuit size or cut them in half again . The choice is yours ..
- Keep refrigerated until needed . Serve cold . Enjoy . 🙂 ..