You can have Crock-Pot Meatloaf using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Meatloaf
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Lipton Extra Noodle Soup (Original).
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Crock-Pot Meatloaf step by step
- Prepare one packet of the Lipton Extra Noodle soup using the directions on the box; takes approximately 6 minutes to prepare..
- Scramble the eggs and mix in with the Lipton..
- Pour the soup and eggs into the crockpot and add the beef..
- Top the beef with ketchup and brown sugar..
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Serve hot..