New York Style Cheesecake.
You can have New York Style Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of New York Style Cheesecake
- You need of Cheesecake.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
New York Style Cheesecake instructions
- Graham Cracker Crust:.
- Mix 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs, 3 Tablespoons sugar and 4 Tablespoons melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan. Bake 10 minutes at 350°F. Remove from oven and let cool..
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Have all ingredients at room temperature..
- Mix cream cheese and sugar together until fluffy.
- And vanilla, lemon zest, lemon juice and cornstarch until well mixed.
- Add one egg at a time until well blended.
- Add sour cream a half cup at a time and mix well.
- Pour into springform pan with graham cracker crust.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450°F for 10 minutes then decrease heat to 300°F and bake for 50 minutes or until center is firm to the touch.
- At the end of cooking time, prop open oven door and cool in oven for two and a half to 3 hours.
- When cool, loosen sides of cheesecake from pan with butter knife and remove sides of pan. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving.
- Garnish with your favorite topping.