Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups.
You can cook Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups
- Prepare 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all natural organic honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 1/2 cups of honey nut cheerios.
Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups instructions
- Place honey and peanut butter in large glass bowl and mix together..
- Place in microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds; Stir well..
- Mix in vanilla extract..
- Fold in the cheerios carefully until fully coated..
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners. I usually get 18 portions..
- Spoon equally into muffin cups and allow to sit out for several hours to set. I freeze these and pull them out the evening before to set in fridge..