Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast. Leftover meatloaf doesn't have to be boring! From spaghetti to quiche and grilled sandwiches to tacos, a good meatloaf recipe is surprisingly versatile. Leftover Meatloaf Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
This low carb version of your favorite comfort foods is moist, flavorful and tastes just like the original. It was totally yum and I've been munching on leftovers ever since! You definitely need to try this Leftover Meatloaf Stromboli! You can cook Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast
- It’s As needed of leftover Meatloaf.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise, heaping.
- You need As needed of something to grease the pan.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of water for steaming top of eggs.
Breakfast Recipes. sides/snacks. drinks. low carb. I didn't pour it off; just let the meatloaf sit and soak it back up. Lana's Note: We like our meatloaf a little drier, so I drained off the fat. I have tried this recipe both ways& both are very good.
Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast step by step
- Heat a skillet that's greased. Cut a piece of Meatloaf and sear the outsides all the way around it..
- Cook the eggs as you like. I like mine with the eggs runny. Add salt and pepper to taste. I add my eggs to the skillet and add a lid. Then pour the water under the lid and close. This will steam the whites but keep the yokes runny. As long as you don't leave it on the skillet too long..
- Add mayonnaise to the top of the Meatloaf. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Eggs are always a great choice for breakfast but especially when on a budget. Monitor leftovers and produce so that you really eat what you've paid for. Keep an organized refrigerator and freezer so you can see what you have. An easy low-carb keto meatloaf with pork rinds and ketchup topping. This family favorite is the perfect recipe for all your family dinners.