Cheeseburger grilled cheese sandwiches. April is National grilled cheese month! Given my obsession with grilled cheese sandwiches you can bet that there are going to be some new grilled cheese sandwiches on Closet Cooking over the next few weeks starting off with these absolutely tasty bacon double cheeseburger grilled cheese. It's the grilled cheese we didn't know we needed.
Or, it can be a bit fancier—think blue cheese with apples and smoked. A toasted sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich, cheese toastie, or grilled cheese is a hot sandwich made with one or more varieties of cheese (a cheese sandwich) on bread. Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese – This will basically be the best grilled cheese of your life – stacked with cheesy So when I present you with this cheeseburger grilled cheese, no one loses in this one. these Grilled cheese sandwiches/burgers looks awesome. You can have Cheeseburger grilled cheese sandwiches using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger grilled cheese sandwiches
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worchestire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 slices of sourdough bread.
- You need 2 c of shredded cheddar.
- It’s 6 of pickle slices.
- It’s 1 of tomato sliced.
- It’s of ketchup for drizzling.
Very interested in the way you heat and. April is Grilled Cheese Month (who invents these things?!) and even though Wishing you a happy Sunday, filled with hope, grilled cheese, and french fries, xoxo steph. Indulge in the best grilled cheese sandwich with these gorgeously gooey sandwiches. The combination of mature Cheddar, nutty Red Leicester Divide the cheese mixture between two of the slices and top each with a second slice of buttered bread.
Cheeseburger grilled cheese sandwiches instructions
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add beef and cook until no longer pink, 5 minutes more. Drain fat..
- Add mustard, Worcestershire, and garlic powder to beef and season with salt and pepper. Stir until combined..
- Assemble sandwich: Butter the outside of all 4 slices of bread. Add 1 slice of bread buttered-side-down to skillet and top with 1/2 cup cheddar and half the cheeseburger mixture. Add pickle slices and tomato and a drizzle of ketchup. Top with 1/2 cup more cheddar and sandwich with another slice of bread, buttered side up..
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make a second sandwich..
- Cook sandwiches until bread is golden and cheese is melty, 5 minutes..
All the buttered sides should face outwards. Grilled cheese is comfort food ∴ /r/grilledcheese is comfort sub. And that satisfying, understated crunch as he cuts the sandwich in half, teasing and creating anticipation of the first bite of buttery, crispy, gooey, cheesy goodness. Hummus and Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Crispy OnionsHungry Harps. Spicy Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese SandwichThrifty Jinxy.