Dorito chicken casserole. This Dorito chicken casserole is a simple and flavorful meal with a crunchy cheese and Dorito chip topping and crust. This tasty chicken casserole was shared on our forum by Miz Suzi. This Dorito chicken casserole makes a perfect dinner for any night of the week.
Once upon a time, I met a man. What can I say, casserole recipes just work for my family. There's just something satisfying about being able to skip the dinnertime fuss by putting all of my ingredients. You can have Dorito chicken casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dorito chicken casserole
- It’s of cooked shredded chicken. I prefer a rotisserie.
- You need of cheese Doritos (reg size 9.75 oz).
- You need of cans of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- You need of can cream of chicken soup.
- You need of can cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of can cheddar cheese soup.
Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Dorito® Casserole. Throw a twist into your taco Tuesdays with this Easy Dorito Chicken Casserole Recipe. This Mexican Chicken casserole with Doritos dish has ton of fun flavor that the whole family will enjoy. How to make Chicken Doritos Casserol.
Dorito chicken casserole step by step
- Crumble Doritos and press 1/2 of into the bottom of a greased pan..
- Spread chicken over the Doritos..
- Drain Rotel and put on top of chicken..
- Mix together cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup. Then spread on top of the Rotel..
- Top with remaining Doritos..
- Top with cheddar cheese soup..
- Cook at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
I did delete it along time ago dont know why. But i do not drink anymore. Dorito casserole – Chicken though instead of beef This Chicken Dorito Casserole Recipe is one that you could even serve for dinner when the kids have friends over – and this is even potluck material. How to make Dorito Chicken Casserole. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.