Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. Chocolate Nut and Seed Energy BarsThe Grateful Grazer. Vegan protein bars are more popular (and delicious) than ever. These Nut-free Granola Bars are vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free!
You can sub in gluten-free oats for a gluten-free option, too. So, give your oven a break and throw these vegan breakfast bars together within a. They are delicious, filling, and perfect for when you need a The protein-rich base boasts a vibrant rainbow of sprinkles, nuts, and chocolates, right alongside a powerful dose of vital nutrients to help you power. You can have Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
Vegan Cinnamon Nut Breakfast Bars are chock full of cinnamon sweet bits, pecans, and toasted coconut flakes. Lightly sweetened with brown sugar and so good. These easy vegan Nut Bars (German Nussecken recipe) are delicious cookie corners made with pastry, apricot jam and crunchy caramelized hazelnut Vegan Nut Bars – German Nussecken. Christmas is already over, but the poinsettia is still in my living room and smiles at me every day!
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars instructions
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
They're NOT sticky at room temperature! I ate a lot of granola bars candy bars disguised as granola bars growing up. Shoutout to my mom for letting me get the ones dunked in chocolate 😉. Chewy granola bars make a great breakfast for on the go or a delicious pre or post-workout snack. And they are especially perfect during So what are granola bars?