Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole
- It’s of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Smoked Paprika (optional).
- Prepare of Quick Cook or Instant Brown Rice.
- Prepare of Frozen Broccoli Florets.
- It’s of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare of Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare of Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika..
- Bake 30 minutes or until appropriate internal temp is reached..
- Shred Chicken. I used my food processor..
- While chicken is baking, cook your rice according to package instructions..
- In a large casserole dish mix all ingredients well. Seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, remove and stir..
- Return and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove, shut oven off, and serve!.
- I threw my onion and broccoli in the food processor as well so that my toddler could eat this without having any big chunks. Enjoy :).