Vegan Pad Thai Sauce. This Vegan Pad Thai is a perfect weeknight dinner! Traditional Pad Thai noodles are relatively wide – more of like a fettucine vs. a spagetti – which gives us more surface area for our yummy sauce! Pad Thai is believed to have originated in Thailand during World War II.
It took me a couple of tries to get it just right, so we have had a lot of noodles to eat at my house the last few weeks! It was a bit of a challenge to get the sauce just right, since traditional Pad Thai recipes call for fish sauce. Imagine you could eat your favorite vegan pad thai whenever you want. You can cook Vegan Pad Thai Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pad Thai Sauce
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of Tamarind Paste.
- It’s 6 tablespoon of Dark soft brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Rapeseed oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Garlic granule.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chilli flake.
With Vegan Pad Thai Sauce on hand, it's easy. This sauce will actually take you to the. Vegan pad thai is one of my favourite things to eat and luckily for vegans, it is rather easy to veganise. Pad Thai is one of these dishes that is not that difficult to veganise.
Vegan Pad Thai Sauce instructions
- Heat the rapeseed oil in the saucepan..
- Add the Tamarind paste, dark soft brown sugar, garlic granule, soy sauce, salt and chilli flake..
- Gently heat and stir until the sauce bubbling up and sugar dissolved. Keep stirring as the sauce is easily get burnt..
- Pour the sauce in a sterilised jar. Leave it to cool and refrigerated and used within 1 week..
I used a colourful array of crunchy veg in my version, but golden-fried tofu cubes would be great addition too. Thai Stir-Fried Vegetables, 'Pad Phak Ruam Mitr'Thai Supermarket Online. Make this vegan pad Thai with cooked rice noodles if you want more calories or satiety. You can swap out some or all of the spiralized zucchini and squash, just make sure that you have enough peanut butter sauce to cover everything nicely. You can use all different kinds of veggies that you enjoy, not.