EASY orange chicken and fried rice. Thank you for watching and I hope you enjoy this delicious, easy to make, orange chicken and fried rice recipe! S O C I A L M E D I A Instagram. Orange chicken like you've never had before!
While quarantining at home, I am trying to. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. The ultimate Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe which is way better than take-out. You can cook EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY orange chicken and fried rice
- Prepare of for the chicken:.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- You need 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- You need of For the rice:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- You need 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
My kids are always begging me to take them to grab Chinese food. Try our healthy and easy chicken fried rice recipe with orange. Lemongrass Chicken Fried Rice Recipe & Video. If you follow my recipe and directions, you won't miss the deep fry chicken or chicken thighs, just trust me!
EASY orange chicken and fried rice instructions
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
Honestly, I like this healthy orange chicken better than from panda express or any other Chinese take out restaurants. Take chicken fried rice for example. It takes a long time to cut up all the vegetables and chicken. Nit to mention cooking the rice beforehand. I made orange chicken recently with that sauce and it taste nothing alike.