Grilled Garlic ham cheese sandwich.
You can cook Grilled Garlic ham cheese sandwich using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Garlic ham cheese sandwich
- You need of garlic butter.
- Prepare of ham.
- Prepare of colby jack or sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of bread.
Grilled Garlic ham cheese sandwich step by step
- Butter two slices of bread with the garlic butter. Put the butter side down in a skillet over medium heat. Put the cheese and ham onto of the bread in the skillet. Then top the other slice of bread with the garlic butter side up. Flip when the bread is brown on one side and grill the other side of the sandwich..
- The sandwich is done when both sides are cooked and the cheese is melted..
- Serve with soup of choice or by its self. Enjoy..