Ground beef stuffed peppers. Ground Beef Stuffed Green Bell Peppers With Cheese. Pour the remaining tomato mixture over the Use green bell peppers or red bell peppers, or any combination of colors. Ground turkey or ground chicken may be used to replace all or part of the.
This video is about How to make Ground Beef Stuffed Peppers with step by step instruction. Lightly stuff peppers with meat mixture. This Beef Stuffed Peppers recipe is a complete meal made w/ ground beef, rice, onions, tomato sauce & Mediterranean spices – an easy weeknight family dinner. You can have Ground beef stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground beef stuffed peppers
- It’s 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of red peppers.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- You need to taste of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 4 slices of provolone cheese.
We've loved stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them. Stuffed Green Peppers are another one of those family favorites. Stuffed peppers with ground beef and cheese. Delicious bell peppers stuffed with spicy ground beef and plenty of cheese.
Ground beef stuffed peppers instructions
- Cut red pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet..
- In a frying pan brown the ground beef with onion and Montreal steak seasoning..
- Add 8 oz cream cheese to the burger mixture and stir until melted..
- Add in a can of rotel tomatoes.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture. Bake on 350 for an hour. Turn oven off and place a slice of provolone cheese on each pepper. Leave I. The just until melted..
An easy-to-make low-carb recipe that feeds the whole family, and looks pretty too! Everyone needs a solid ground beef recipe that's not burgers at their disposal. Stuffed bell peppers is one of those classic comfort food dishes that my family practically lived on when I was a kid. This is the best stuffed pepper recipe if you are trying to introduce a meat eater to the Mediterranean Diet. There is a common misperception that the Grass-fed ground beef is now available in most stores and I would recommend it for this stuffed pepper recipe.