Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy. This is a tasty quick recipe like and comment and subscribe for more recipe videos!! Serve generous spoonfuls of hamburger gravy over the mashed potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
How to Make Hamburger Gravy with Mashed Potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir until ground meat is no longer pink and the onions are soft. You can cook Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy
- You need of For the meat.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef or Turkey.
- Prepare of As much garlic as you want.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoons of pepper, parsley,.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of celery flakes.
- You need 2 teaspoon of cajun season.
- You need 4 bags of your favorite kind of potatoes.
- Prepare of For the gravy.
- Prepare of The dropping of the the ground beef.
- It’s 2-4 teaspoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
Serve this meaty milk gravy over noodles, mashed potatoes or homemade biscuits. Place hamburger in a large, deep skillet. Crumble and cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Kitchen Bouquet browning sauce Salt and pepper, to taste Mashed potatoes.
Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy instructions
- Start the meat first. Put it in a pan. Add the seasoning and brown up the meat.
- Drain the grease into a bowl and save for later.
- Start your water for the potatoes. Now I just got the 1.00 ones at the store. But you can use whatever kind you want. Or if you want to do them homemade go for it..
- As the water is boiling take the dropping from the meat and put it back in the pan you just used for it..
- Start out with 1 teaspoons of flour first mix it together and then add another one. Keep stirring it..
- Take the water and slowly add to it.. keep stirring and adding a little bit more flour..
- You can add more of you want more. It is all up to you. But you dont have to add anything to it..
- Move it off the burner.
- Do the potatoes and once they are done add the meat to the potatoes and mix it together. Then put the gravy in and mix it… you can add veggies like green beans to it.
Add water and cook until thickness you prefer. Add Kitchen Bouquet to color, and salt and pepper to taste. This hamburger gravy & mashed potatoes recipe is a favorite of my son Caden. Even better, it's so easy Pour the gravy on the potatoes, and you're done! No picky eater can refuse this.