Grilled cheese cheeseburger. It's the grilled cheese we didn't know we needed. In this grilling video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make a grilled cheese bacon cheeseburger on a Weber Kettle and Mojoe Griddle. Three cheeses plus an amazing cheese sauce put this grilled burger over the top.
A toasted sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich, cheese toastie, or grilled cheese is a hot sandwich made with one or more varieties of cheese (a cheese sandwich) on bread. Find cheeseburger stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. You can cook Grilled cheese cheeseburger using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese cheeseburger
- You need 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare 4 slices of cheese.
- You need 1 of burger patty.
It's the grilled cheese we didn't know we needed. This queso dip uses two types of cheese and a lot of jalapeños. It's spicy, but oh so good. April is Grilled Cheese Month (who invents these things?!) and even though I'm not really about random food days/months, I'm all about grilled cheese, so bring it on!
Grilled cheese cheeseburger step by step
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread butter side down then place 2 slices of cheese on bread add cooked burger patty 2 more slices of cheese and last slice of bread butter side up.
- Cook on medium heat flip sandwich when bread is golden brown on one side cook other side till golden brown then remove from heat. Then eat and enjoy.
These grilled cheeseburgers are plump and juicy and loaded with mozzarella. Top with cheese during the last minute. Place burgers on buns and top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickle, and bacon strips. A great grilled cheese sandwich starts with the best cheese for the purpose so see the best varieties to use for comfort food or gourmet creations. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.