Hot and Spicy Meatloaf.
You can have Hot and Spicy Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot and Spicy Meatloaf
- Prepare of loaf For the.
- You need 1 kg of beef mince.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large brown onion (finely diced).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic (diced).
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh Parsley (chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 4 of small hot chilli's (or to taste).
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Cayenne powder.
- Prepare 2 of tbps Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of hot mustard.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 loaf of baking tin or disposable similar.
- It’s of For the glaze.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of your favourite hot sauce.
Hot and Spicy Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius..
- Dice your onion, garlic chilli's and parsley. Mix them in a large bowl and add breadcrumbs. Hand-Mix well to coat breadcrumns.
- Add you beef mince, mix well. Add in your cayenne (add more if desired), salt generously. Add on your Worcestershire mustard and tomato sauce. Add eggs last and mix very well..
- If you have a loaf tin, grease it up with some butter/oil. If not grab a small/deep disposable baking tray from your supermarket..
- Spoon mixture into your tin, creating a 'loaf' shape..
- Mix your lemon juice and favourite chilli sauce together. Coat top of loaf (with 1/2 of mixture) and put on oven..
- Bake for 30mins. Take out and re-base with the rest of your mixture (this will help keep it from going dry). Bake for further 30mins..
- Take out of oven, sliced and serve (by itself or with boiled vegetables, if desired) Depending on your spice level, it might be wise to have some yoghurt handy!.