Chris' Awesome Meatloaf.
You can have Chris' Awesome Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chris' Awesome Meatloaf
- You need 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of table spoons of dried onion flakes.
- You need Handful of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 tea spoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of season salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/2-1 of full green bell pepper to taste.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup or BBQ sauce for the topping (Save for later).
Chris' Awesome Meatloaf instructions
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl mix all the dry ingredients..
- In a large bowl mix all of the wet ingredients (including the bell pepper), using your hands.(Except for 1 cup of ketchup or BBQ sauce).
- Combine both wet and dry ingredient in the large bowl, again mixing using your hands..
- When all of the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, form them into a bread loaf baking pan. Form into a loaf..
- Place the pan into the 350° oven for 1 hour..
- At the end of the hour pull the meatloaf out of the over and top with the remaining 1 cup of ketchup or BBQ sauce..
- Place the meatloaf back into the oven for 30 min..
- Remove from oven and allow it to cool for 15 mins then serve. YUM!!!.