Mexican ground beef soup. Slow Cooker Taco Soup With Ground BeefThe Spruce. Looking for Mexican beef soup recipes? This Mexican Ground Beef Casserole is a big pot of cheesy comfort with beef mince and rice loaded with Mexican flavours!
With corn, capsicum/bell peppers and black beans, this. I'm sure many people have a pound of ground beef in their freezer for those last minute meals in a hurry. Other ideas for ground beef is making Mexican meatballs, like Chipotle Meatballs, Mint Meatballs, and Mexican Meatball soup. You can have Mexican ground beef soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican ground beef soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 cans of mix beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 jar of salsa.
- It’s 1 liter of beef broth.
- It’s 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of steamed brown rice (optional).
- You need 1 of cubed zucchini.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s of Grated Gouda cheese.
This Mexican Vegetable Beef Soup recipe is full of tender steak, potatoes and veggies, and made with the most comforting tomato-chile broth. And as always, nearly any lean cut of steak will work great here, or you could use ground beef if you prefer. Mix together with the cream of chicken soup, tomatoes with chilis, onion Cook raw rice according to your favorite method. Add corn and some of the meat to each bowl.
Mexican ground beef soup step by step
- Sauté ground beef, onion, garlic in olive oil..
- Drain cans. Add beans, corn, salsa, taco seasoning and broth and bring it to boil. Lower heat to low and cook for about 1 hour..
- Add zucchini and cook for another 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper, cumin if you’d like..
- Garnish with sour cream and Gouda..
Garnish with lemon wedges, cilantro, and Serrano salsa for some added Besides menudo, the one soup I identify most with in my Mom's kitchen is caldo de res. We love ground beef and we just can't lie. This ground beef, vegetable and pasta tomato based soup is a classic alternative to traditional beef picadillo and could not be easier to prepare! Use a slotted spoon to remove the shells from hot oil and transfer to a bowl. In that same deep skillet, turn heat up and add the beef.