Ground Beef Teriyaki.
You can cook Ground Beef Teriyaki using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Teriyaki
- It’s 250 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of shoyu.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- You need 2 of garlic, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped shallot stalk (optional).
Ground Beef Teriyaki step by step
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and garlic and stir until fragrant..
- Add ground beef and stir until it turns brown. Add ginger and stir..
- Add shoyu, sugar and stir until well combined. Give it a taste and add more shoyu or sugar if necessary. Add shallot stalk and stir well..