Ground Beef Steak.
You can cook Ground Beef Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Steak
- Prepare 600 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of katakuriko (potato starch).
- You need 4 of garlic, peeled and grated.
- You need 1/2 of onion, peeled and grated.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Ground Beef Steak step by step
- Mix everything and knead until smooth..
- Put the mixture into a square container. (I used a tupperware) Add a bit of oil to the container first. Flatten the mixture and make sure there are no air bubbles..
- Put inside the fridge for at least an hour. (Or overnight, in my case).
- Carefully divide the mixture into three. (or four, up to you).
- Heat oil in a pan. (I used about 1 tbsp) Pan-fry the ground beef steak and flip it after three or four minutes..
- Serve with whatever you like! Here, I served it with couscous and lettuce salad, cheddar slice, sausages, and some homemade quick salsa..