Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta. The pasta cooks right in the Instant Pot with the rest of your ingredients, soaking up all that meaty-goodness. Add the beef broth, milk, remaining ½ tablespoon salt, remaining ½ tablespoon pepper, and Worcestershire sauce and give it a stir. Oh, people try to do it, they try to do it to the point some bright brain has invented a pasta which cooks with the meal- like those weird lasagna noodles; problem is, they have the wrong texture and pretty much no flavor, at all.
Leave uncovered, let cook on high heat with a vigorous boil. Our pasta and ground beef is similar to American chop suey but with bolder flavors. Use elbows or another pasta in this one-pot meal. You can have Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta
- You need 500 gr of ground beef.
- It’s 2-3 of onions.
- It’s 400-500 gr of pasta penne.
- Prepare 1 can (400 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (400 ml) of tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of t.s. chili flakes.
- It’s of salt, pepper.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of parsley.
Serve the pasta and ground beef mixture on plates or in bowls with pepper jack cheese biscuits or crusty bread. Round the meal out nicely with a simple side salad. Many one-pot pasta dinners cook the pasta inside the sauces; these recipes are designed for that easy cooking technique. You don't have to pre-cook your pasta.
Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta step by step
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta..
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates..
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1.
The noodles turn tender and toothsome in the sauce, and it's one less pan for you to have to wash. After everything is mixed together and evenly spread out, dot the surface of the pasta with mounds of ricotta cheese. Remove the pan from the heat, cover, and let the heat of the pasta melt the cheese until ready to serve. One pot pasta is a time saver because the pasta is cooked right in the sauce, in your pot or pan. This recipe yields delicious pasta as the spaghetti noodles soak up all the goodness of the ingredients.