Salsa chicken enchiladas my way. These Salsa Chicken Enchiladas have been on my mind for quite some time, and since Cinco de Mayo is coming up soon, I Traditionally, homemade enchilada sauce is made with tomato sauce. However, I got the brilliant idea to substitute in some salsa to bring another level of flavor to the sauce. These green chicken enchiladas are so simple to make.
For the full Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. We combined green salsa, green chiles and limes to kick up the flavor of these simple chicken enchiladas. Two chicken enchiladas topped with poblano sauce and served with rice and chopped onions, choice of guacamole or crema salad. You can have Salsa chicken enchiladas my way using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salsa chicken enchiladas my way
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 block of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mild salsa.
- You need 1/2 cup of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chiles.
- Prepare 4 cups of taco cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 pack of McCormick fajita seasoning mix.
- You need of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- It’s of Vegetable or olive oil.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 11/2 cups of mild verda salsa.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of black beans rinsed and drained (optional).
- Prepare 14 of mission flour tortillas soft taco size.
- Prepare of Dried Cilantro.
- You need of Extra Sour cream or salsa for topping.
Three rolled corn tortillas stuffed with grilled chicken and spinach, topped with roasted poblano salsa and white cheese, served with rice. Stacked enchiladas are an easy way to get the taste of enchiladas without individually rolling each one. These Chicken Stacked Enchiladas are made with very few ingredients — corn tortillas Chicken Stacked Enchiladas Quick and easy stacked chicken enchiladas with salsa verde and. Chicken enchiladas are the perfect Friday night meal – it's a quick and easy dish and a fun favourite for the weekend.
Salsa chicken enchiladas my way instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken in a little oil and coat in fajita seasoning, little salt, pepper and garlic powder and bake or air fry till done and dice up.
- Heat and lightly brown each tortilla in a dry hot skillet for 10 to 15 seconds on each side and stack and wrap up in foil.
- Spray two 13×9 inch baking dishes with cooking oil and add 1/2 cup salsa verda to the bottom of eash dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce, 1/2 block cream cheese and green chiles..
- Mix in chicken and 1 cup of cheese. At this time if you want add in black beans and corn.
- Fill tortillas with filling about 1/3 cup filling and roll up and.
- Place seem side down and mix 1/2 cup of salsa verda and 1/2 cup green enchilada sauce and pour on top and spread out and sprinkle on 1 1/2 cups of cheese on each dish lightly sprinkle on cilantro.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and a little salsa if wanted and enjoy !.
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. One bite and you'll wonder: Why didn't I think of turning Chicken Enchilada Soup into an irresistible bowl of salsa? Perfect on salads, bowls, tacos, burritos and more. We LOVE making this salsa chicken because it's SO easy to make and you can use it for SO many different recipes! We use it for rice bowls, salads.